Main Menu

Ninja Looting

Started by dagesh, May 05, 2014, 03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dagesh

Colin Mack

Strange i thought the chests in there gave you massive negatives to hide and ms making the baddies see you

Garage Trashcan

And purged invis.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Atomic Twinkie

It does purge invis.

Yaldabaoth

You have to carry a big stack of invis scrolls or potions to make it work, which begs the question...what kind of lunatic goes through all that effort to loot goblins?  Dagesh, are you certain that you hadn't just gone through the dungeon shortly after someone else? The goblins themselves respawn much more quickly than the loot does.  It's also a very high traffic dungeon, so it's not unlikely to run through it 10 minutes after someone else did.  Happens to me all the time, so I usually just hit the AFK room and wait for a bit.

dagesh

All I know is the spawns were there before I hit the regular spawn triggers.  I've not seen it since and much of it was near the beginning.

I don't know why I didn't think of this before...someone could have run OUT of the cave spawning things in in the process.  DERP on ME

onivel

dagesh Avatar
All I know is the spawns were there before I hit the regular spawn triggers.  I've not seen it since and much of it was near the beginning.

I don't know why I didn't think of this before...someone could have run OUT of the cave spawning things in in the process.  DERP on ME

That is actually very possible due to the way the spawn triggers are setup in there. Its one of the older dungeons and done before I started making sure that triggers would activate from either direction of the spawn point and not in just the inbound direction. 

Oni
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Ogre Time Yay

That same thing happened to me once when I was visiting Jurassic Park, T-Rex spawned behind me as I was leaving and I had to run out of there. Ninja Looting is bad, I would never do that, I'm Jeff Goldblum.

Garage Trashcan

God damnit, Hyde.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich