Main Menu

Council Meeting Tonight?

Started by Nevermore, Jun 29, 2014, 11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nevermore

Hey is there gonna be a council meeting tonight. I know the consituents are wanting up to have our first as we keep getting asked about.  Also..most of us don't have access to the City Council Forum or Keys, hence why I am posting here.

Goat

I'm good for early evening EST, just confirm a time on here, otherwise may be working on various projects around the house.

Nevermore

I knew it used to be held weekly, Sundays 9EST. I found out this was because it was the best for all of them.  I can do that or 8 if nine is too late. That is unless we want to move the date and time.  I also learned that a dm there to work the nobles is optional so we can really do whenever.  As for keys, at worse I got that too. So..what do you all think?

Goat

Sundays about 8 or 9 is good for me most of the time.  We can discuss the fine details when the forum is set up and whatnot, as well!

realityjumper

I did post up that those with keys currently are to give them up to the person that won for their place.

I will get my key to Rashan, but it has never worked. The rest of you, track down the people you're taking over for!

RJ

"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

Fire Wraith

Remember that any keys that are cloned directly won't work.  You have to put them in a bag or on an NPC, and clone that, then take the copy from the bag/npc.  There are a lot of key copies that don't work because the DM didn't know and did it directly.
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

Nevermore

Yes.. I made, checked, and handed out keys to Aelie and Theo last night. Vivian's worked, and I made an extra key to keep on my dm avatar should the others need them.

Goat

Not part of the forum yet so I shall post here.  Wont be around tonight until later on if then!

Goat

... And I realized waking up at 2 AM in a panic that today, is, in fact, Sunday, and not yesterday.  

Nevermore

As usually I will always be there unless my power has happened to go out. *happens about 2-6 times monthly*

Ogre Time Yay

I don't think James is gonna be able to make it, unless he shows up suddenly. From what I understand, allergies are currently kicking his ass, and may not feel up to it.

Ogre Time Yay

I also might wanna add (just in case he doesn't get a chance to log on and post it up himself) that he also likely won't be at the next council meeting as well, James St. Bell I mean. We're gonna be in Las Vegas from Thursday to Monday next week.

So we'll see ya folks when we see ya.

Nevermore

Not a problem, I chatted with him last night and got him up to speed. And I will pm him anyhting new. Have an awesome trip you guys!