Main Menu

Not ignoring everyone, promise

Started by , Jul 12, 2014, 12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deleted

These past months have been... trying.  Things were exceptionally rough in RL, which I won't go into too much detail.  If it appears I'm ignoring you, in Skype or on forums, please forgive me.  I'm not a social person by nature, and even in the best times I can be abrupt.

I don't know when I'll feel the urge to play NWN again, much less have the time to play.

I do miss everyone, and I hope that things continue to go well for y'all.  Remember to have fun and enjoy the game!

Atomic Twinkie

WE MISS YOU MORE! COME BACK TO US WE LOVE YOU!

Deleted

Good news:  I've been offered a permanent teaching position.

Bad news:  Welp.  I didn't need that free time anyway, right?

Atomic Twinkie

Good job on the teaching position,

Bad luck on the time loss!

Either way it's money in the pocket so it's better than nothing I guess! XD Have fun with your new jerb!

allatum

Teach people the importance of playing old computer games called Neverwinter Nights.

theshobit

Congratulations, good luck and you are missed! Feel free to pop in and visit, even if it's just for a few. <3

onivel

Glad to hear you got the position. I know how tough it can be. Best of luck with the new job!
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.