Main Menu

Difficulties

Started by daphne, Aug 06, 2014, 01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daphne

Sorry  -  I had to go to the ER the other night with some issues. I'm back home but will be having a lot of company stayin with me the next few days.  Be around when I can buy schedule will be variable and difficult.

aceheart

Dang. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Ogre Time Yay

I hope you get better soon.

Valimar Dragonbane

Make the cute doc come for "home check-ups", ifyaknowwhatimsayin.
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Darvins

EEK take care of yourself Daphnee eek

onivel

Yikes.. take care of yourself. We'll see you when you're ready.

Oni
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Arya

Oh no!  I just saw this.

I hope you have a speedy recovery, and pleasant visits with people.  Look forward to catching up soon. :-)

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Atomic Twinkie

I'm sorry for you bad luck, Daphne! I hope you recover quickly and well :)

Nevermore

I am so sorry to hear this. Seem like health issues are really rampant lately. Light and love to you are you get better!

Colin Mack

*hugs to make Daphne better*

daphne

Better now.  Thanks for the kind words!

Fire Wraith

Glad to hear it! :)
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

Daphne I hope your okay, best wishes and for a complete recovery.  Even if that takes time, do it right, not quickly.