Main Menu

Less time

Started by realityjumper, Aug 11, 2014, 09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

realityjumper

I've been dealing with some really heinous yuck in real life, which doesn't seem about to let up. I'm not going to be going away, but I will be limiting what I do online for a little while. If you have quests you'd like (including Fairy Tale Theater), please feel free to pm me yet.

I'm hoping by next month things will be more stable and much less stressful for me.

"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

Arya

Aw! I know how that is, though. I know I am on a bit less as a result of the stress from my own IRL.

We will keep in touch. And I will definitely try to arrange time for you when you want it. :-)

<3

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

daphne

Take care RJ!  Let us know if there is anything -you- want to do with your stable of chars, yes?

Colin Mack

Aww all the best RJ you know i am about if you want to talk.