Main Menu

Adding katanas to Immersea shop.

Started by thorien, Aug 12, 2014, 11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thorien

Pretty much clear. I think if he has other "japanese-themed" weapons (sai, nunchaku), he should have katanas too. I've tried to find a shop selling them, but failed.

onivel

I have a few of varying flavors I have made that I can send Vincent to add to the shop.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

thorien

Glad to hear.

I have one more suggestion, by the way. There is samurai/japanese armor, but there is no matching helmet/mask.

onivel

thorien Avatar
Glad to hear.

I have one more suggestion, by the way. There is samurai/japanese armor, but there is no matching helmet/mask.

Yeah.. sadly I know that all too well. I do have a samurai type PC (Bastion Kenoshi aka the Emerald Kensai) who uses that armor. It would take a hak update to get an actual samurai model helm imported. Though nothing that perfectly fits, there are a few helms that work well and look decent with that armor.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Vincent07

We kept that kind of stuff out of CD on purpose, as we are no where near Kara-Tur.
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Fire Wraith

The idea was that they ought to be rarer.  It should be balanced out though, there shouldn't be a plethora of one type of eastern weapon, and complete scarcity of others.
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

Deleted

I think that's what we've reached.  That shop has a lot of eastern weapons, so a few katanas wouldn't be out of place.  I never understood why we had fighting fans, but not katanas.

thorien