Main Menu

Vacations also

Started by allatum, Aug 26, 2014, 09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allatum

I will be gone from September 1st to the 5th on a nice beach vacation! I migth share picture of ponies.

Arya

Aw! Looking forward to seeing you again soon. <3

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

daphne

Looking forward to pony pics!

allatum

I didn't get any good pony pictures but I did capture the moments after a herd of some kind of sea-bird consumed a small child.

I can only make the assumption that they are a sort of sea-bird by deducing that their webbed feet are intended for water and the fact that they were in proximity to the ocean. I will definitely need to investigate these odd and voracious creatures with care in the future.

Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow