Main Menu

Less of an Arya

Started by Arya, Jul 22, 2014, 11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

This is a message to indicate that I have yet to be blinded by a cursed drink and asked to do some a--ahem, secretive work for some group of...people. Yeah.

...Let me know if you are clueless on that reference. <.<

In any case, I have been in-game, but not as much as before (or idle in OOC more than not).  Even though I have a part-time job right now, I still want to put energy out for another job or a full-time gig in something that will help me get the experience I need for my dream job.  If you notice less of me on some days, that is likely why.  This also means my DM time is part-time.  

Those who regularly roleplay with my Ravenshadow will still have their roleplay, we will just have to schedule a bit more. That way, it doesn't become a hit-and-miss thing.

When my life is less chaotic, I will likely have more intense projects in the works on the server.  In the mean time, my part-time DMing will involve helping other DMs and doing two to four shot quests.

Sincerely,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Valimar Dragonbane

Hey, no worries!  We're still going to be around when you wrap up your super secret spy business!
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Arya

Ah, foiled.

May have to kill him. ;-)

...Kidding.

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

daphne

*huggles* you take care of yourself dear.  If you need a side of distiller perkiness let me know and Eilira will visit!

Arya

Rest assured, I'll be able to fit time in for both of you. :-) I just wanted to give the heads up my game time has been reduced a bit.

Sincerely,
Arya

whitespirit

*appears out of nowhere*

reduced game time? I think I know what that means ... *vanishes again*

*appears again* err.. it is very kind of you and I appreciate your consideration. That said, as the others have said, everyone here knows how RL goes and how it can mercilessly demand every last bit of your day to the point of exhaustion. So please take care of yourself :)

*vanishes again.. for real*

modronlove

Good luck landing your dream job!   I'll look foreword to when you'll be back :D

Arya

I will be keeping on top of my part-time DMing, but other than scheduled RP I have with those who arrange it with me in advance, and the DMing bit, I will be pretty in and out for a few weeks.  My current job has made my hours temporarily crazier than they are because of the back-to-school month stuff. They are not always full-time hours, but they are all over the day. A friend of mine just got hospitalised, and a few other curveballs came my way recently.  Needless to say, I have been in need of additional rest and space. My energy has been at an all time low for this weekend.

I am hoping it will all pick up again after a week or two passes.  

daphne

Let us know when you need to blow off some steam!

Arya

This past week has left me with feeling quite a bit of yuck.  Tried to do some DMing, though.  Otherwise, my topside hours will be just being there for assistance for a bit. For now, I would ask not to request anything quest or adhoc related - at least not until my next planned event.  

I have a desperate need to decompress, and lately, I feel like I need more of it.

~Arya

Arya

For this week, there will definitely be less of me unless I scheduled roleplay with someone.  I will not be DMing this week.  Have some stuff coming up that will take my time.  Including searching for more jobs.

Sincerely,
Arya