Main Menu

Stonehaven's Official Artifact Recovery Team

Started by dom101, Sep 01, 2014, 08:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dom101

Okay guys I've been involved in a few adventuring troupes with Bass in the past and they always seem to have leadership issues. Eventually folding under their own weight. I have no dillusional imaginations of grandeur about one I may create my own surviving the test of time, but ...  This is an invitation to those that may be interested in joining one.

Stonehaven's Official Artifact Recovery Team; what we offer.

1.  T-shirts. The logos are all different and most of them are used or recycled.

2.  Zero DM involvement for the foreseeable future. Not because there aren't any DM's available but because I feel like the only reason some people involve themselves with groups is for DM XP.  I'm not about that.

3.  Phat lootz. There will probably be none. This is a way to build comraderie between characters for the greater good of the Stonehaven Communist Party. /humor. Seriously. Phat lootz.

4.  The chance to hang out with some of the most abrasive, annoying and down right frustrating characters still brought to life in this decade old 'dead' game.

Stonehaven's Official Artifact Recovery Team; what we expect.

1.  Scantily clad outits. Self explanatory.

2.  Attendance. At least 10% showing to our randomly organized, off the cuff, by the seat of our pants outings.

3.  Fun. If you're not having it, speak up and tell us how to fix it. If it's dumb well, you're likely to get picked on.  Fear not, though. We'll do it with love and understanding.

4.  Lighthearted gameplay, this isn't a job. When it starts to feel like it is. Well. Peace.

5.  Any level is welcome, though there is a distinct dislike for power builds and excessive epics. We prefer a challenge.

I would like to send a personal invitation to the following characters:

Voss
Mouse
Ramald
Keven
Amaiss
Minerva
Rhea

Anyone else interested may respond here. If we are flooded with participants, we'll have to split the group in two.

So, what're you waiting for?  Join S.O.A.R.T. Today!

Deleted

I'm in, at least until RL hijacks gaming again (probably November-ish as the semester winds down).

dom101 Avatar
Stonehaven's Official Artifact Recovery Team; what we expect.

1.  Scantily clad outits. Self explanatory.

Right, so... dress code as normal then.  :P

The Red Mage

I can do a few hours at night cst. Full time school/work otherwise will be happening. Best way to reach me is on Skype.

ClockworkMayhem

Mouse is totally in. She won't wear the scanty outfits, but she will give one to Bass if he asks nicely enough.

Garage Trashcan

Are the scanty outfits required, or recommended? Either way, Nikolai would probably run around in naught but a loin cloth for Bass' amusement (read: annoyance).

Double points if Voss also wears one, right, ?
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

sinisteromnibus

Voss will be in if he finds out about it in-game. :) He pretty much just goes with the flow of things anyway, and if there's the promise of a challenging fight he's down.

Garage Trashcan

sinisteromnibus Avatar
Voss will be in if he finds out about it in-game. :) He pretty much just goes with the flow of things anyway, and if there's the promise of a challenging fight he's down.
But what about running around in a loin cloth?

sinisteromnibus

Garage Trashcan Avatar
sinisteromnibus Avatar
But what about running around in a loin cloth?
He does have one.  O_o

Deleted

Yes, I can see the adds now...

"Come to Stonehaven.  We have loincloths."

;)

Atomic Twinkie

This summer... One fashion trend...will change the world forever...

"We have to kill the Balor!"

Incredible challenges await the brave warriors

"I killed the Balor!"

Featuring Dwayne Johnson as Voss

"I'm gonna fuck Asbaron into the DIRT!"

With Vin Diesel as Bass

"..."

And Aubrey Plaza as Mouse..

Loincloth.

In Cinemas near you soon.
thisfilmhasnotyetbeenrated

Garage Trashcan

Atomic Twinkie Avatar
This summer... One fashion trend...will change the world forever...

"We have to kill the Balor!"

Incredible challenges await the brave warriors

"I killed the Balor!"

Featuring Dwayne Johnson as Voss

"I'm gonna fuck Asbaron into the DIRT!"

With Vin Diesel as Bass

"..."

And Aubrey Plaza as Mouse..

Loincloth.

In Cinemas near you soon.
thisfilmhasnotyetbeenrated
10/10 Would watch.

Colin Mack

Yeah would like to join but i can't see any of my PC's being able to get on with Bass long enough.. only Alice possibly.. and well she is kind of off with the fairys.. LOL good luck guys.