Main Menu

Explanations and Thoughts on Dungeon Flavor/Treasure/Etc.

Started by Fire Wraith, Sep 12, 2014, 12:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deleted

Deepgrave has no loot?  Ooookay.  Nayu used to farm that place solo for gold and XP for scrolls and supplies, from what I remember.  Usually, our groups made quite a bit from there.  Granted, it's longer than most care for, but it was worth it.

trylobyte

morwen Avatar
The idea sounds like it can help a lot. You may want to revisit the treasure for a place called Deepgrave. I'd never been in it. The reason being any time I asked people about it, I was told "It's too hard and there's no loot." Like almost literally that regardless who I asked.
Deepgrave is its own issue entirely, I think.  It's a very good thematic dungeon, one of the best on the server I think, but it's incredibly long, suffers from a 'Giant Space Flea' of a boss, and you can't get the really good loot unless you know the secret combination to find the actual final boss, who is several dozen times harder than everything else in the dungeon except the Space Flea.  It's far easier, faster, and more profitable to hit other dungeons for literally everything Deepgrave could give you.

Deleted

The "secret combination" isn't that hard to figure out, though.

Atomic Twinkie

Accept the space flea*

Space flea is love. Space flea is life.

Deleted

Either way, that discussion should be continued in the dungeon feedback forum.  :D

enarian123

I love the idea myself.  And if we did add a little something to some of the higher tiered runs we have no, some might be used instead of just knolls and and giants