Main Menu

Taking a Break From DMing

Started by Terallis, Oct 22, 2022, 07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terallis

Not been the most active as of late, as folks can likely tell. Been a lot that I've been dealing with regarding RL and mental health, to mention simply. But due to all that, still wanted to mention more properly that I'm stepping down from the team for now, until I can likely get things a bit more stable with life and health. I should still be around the server, sporadically, but DMing is a bit too much for me to focus on at the present time.

If folks feel they might need something from me, as well, don't be afraid to ask. I've had a lot of fun running things for people, and hope to potentially do more of it at some point in the future.

Thanks, everyone!
Eirik Hjartoreldr
Ulrik Dawnfall
Alaric

Eidolon

Take care of yourself Terallis <3

Arya

Take care of yourself! I know the feeling. I need to be in a good spot before I can ever even think about this topic, myself.

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

haroshia

Hope you feel better soon.