Main Menu

I never asked for this...

Started by Atomic Twinkie, Oct 27, 2014, 08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atomic Twinkie

So, I've been really really busy with a lot of my stuff here at University. I'm trying to get online when I can but there are a lot of things to do and with new friends we're doing a lot of things together (obviously) and on top of that I've started an affiliated society here at Uni (meaning that we get funding but also means paperwork). My work isn't really that hard hitting at the moment, but I anticipated that as we progress it will be getting really intensive. Who would have thought that I find myself this busy.

Thanks to people that have been patient with me, and I'm sorry I haven't been able to deliver RP to people as much as they want.

Arya

Real life comes first.  I know come the holiday season, I am going to have some sporadic times anticipated, as well.  If the least, I am glad you are doing alright and life picked up for you a touch. ^^ Look forward to hearing more about it when you have the moment to say hi to us!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Adam Jensen would agree with you Twinkie!  God that game was awesome.  We'll be here, miss you and hope your future is as bright as it is right now.

theshobit

You are missed, definitely, but I'm glad that you are having fun. Busy can be good. : ) *shobbity hugs!*

Silveryfeather

As Arya said, real life comes first! *hugs lots*

Ogre Time Yay

You have permission to borrow my golf club, but only before November 22nd, I need it by then to kill off a bunch of ninjas on cocaine that day.

Do it  8-)