Main Menu

Running away!

Started by Goat, Oct 23, 2014, 06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goat

Running away to the Carolina Renaissance Festival this weekend!  Woohoo! Back late Saturday night!  Pictures to come, of course (if we don't forget the camera or something).

FaeFae

Eat Bread Bowl for me.

modronlove

Noooooo!!!  Have fun :D

Goat

We're home!  Here's a handful of the many pictures!

I totally need this hat.  What do you guys think?

Foxwife and me, while we wait for the joust to start! 

DUDE! It's like a million degrees outside, but check out my hood!  It doesn't fit over my head with these horns!

Makin' faces at the camera.  Why? Because I can.  Also I have fangs, and that's a license to do as I please.

Serious faun is serious.

So yeah.  There's me spamming you with pictures and stuff.  And if you're super lucky, or really bored you can see all the other ones on Facebook.  Maybe even the movie of us singing horribly to "Call Me Maybe" on the drive home. >.>

allatum

It was nice seeing you there, and the squishy hooves too.

Goat

It was great seeing you as well, we need to get together more oftener!

Arya

Aww. You guys make me jealous!

Though...I recently applied for a position near there. I might see you soon if the gods are generous (or despicable toward you ;-)).  

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Garage Trashcan

Goat and Fox are what is known in the biz as...

SUPAH KAWAII
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Ogre Time Yay

Looks like it was fun, I've been curious about showing up to one of these, that Festival happened 2 hours and 30 minutes from where I live. Next time it happens I should consider making the drive.

Garage Trashcan

Renn faires can definitely be quite fun. Go with friends!
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich