Main Menu

Tirededness

Started by Goat, Nov 22, 2014, 06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goat

A small handful of you know, but I've been gone for the better part of the week and my presence will probably be less for a little while.  My grandmother lives with Foxwife and me, and up until a few days ago had very few medical issues.  This unfortunately changed when she had a massive heart attack Tuesday morning and almost died.  We've spent the last few days at the hospital on and off, and trying to make up hours at work as well has left very little time for anything else.  Luckily, my grandmother came home this afternoon and is expected to make a full recovery, if a slow one.  My house has been invaded by family members, nurses, physical therapists and a host of others that I'm sure will continue for a while.  So, as a heads up, I shall not be in game much, or if I manage to sneak in, there may be sudden disappearances or AFKs.  Love you guys and appreciate the prayers and good juju from those who knew before now!  

Much love to all of you! <3

Nevermore

*Hugs so much* I am so so sorry to hear such and all the good thoughts you way as you go throught this difficult time.

With love to all of you, Morgana

Valimar Dragonbane

Wow.  Good luck and godspeed to you and your entire family, Goat.
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen