Main Menu

Administrative Staff Changes

Started by Vincent07, Dec 28, 2014, 07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vincent07

In order to help assist Fire and myself, both Edge and Bella have been restored to their prior status as Administrators.  
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Atomic Twinkie

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Nevermore

Congratulations! I know having all four of you will be a help to all. Though seriously, ...you all wait till I am out of town to change everything up! You all owe me an adventure.

sinisteromnibus

Congratulations Edge and Bella, and congratulations FW and Vince. Don't work -too- hard everyone, and thank you all for the effort and time you put in to helping make CD the awesome and fun place it is.

trylobyte

Grats to you both, and welcome back!

Yay!   * Runs in terror *  yay!!  

Congrats, may the kobold assault begin.