Main Menu

Note: Item replacement

Started by Vincent07, Jan 02, 2015, 10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vincent07

Brief announcement here.  I am replacing the t5 shields: Buckler of Everlasting Dawn and Barricade of Endless Force with versions that lack the Spell Cast OnHit.  This is a change for both balance and lag reasons.

I know of some of them, which I will be replacing when I next see you on.  If you have one, please let me know asap.  Old versions will -not- be grandfathered in here, all will be replaced.
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Goat

*waves hand* I have one on Theo.

trylobyte

Awwwwww.  I liked watching the laser light show from the Buckler of Everlasting Dawn.

Vincent07

Do not worry, there will be lasers elsewhere soon...  <_<
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Goat

Are they attached to sharks?

whitespirit

Vincent07 Avatar
Brief announcement here.  I am replacing the t5 shields: Buckler of Everlasting Dawn and Barricade of Endless Force with versions that lack the Spell Cast OnHit.  This is a change for both balance and lag reasons.

I know of some of them, which I will be replacing when I next see you on.  If you have one, please let me know asap.  Old versions will -not- be grandfathered in here, all will be replaced.
I wish I had one of those!

Edge

They are pretty fun to watch, and the -50 Hide penalty on the buckler is hilarious. But yeah they're kind of broken and lag like hell in any large-scale combat situation.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

whitespirit

They are also radiant with positivity and goodness ^.^

:D

Vincent07

whitespirit

I keep seeing that "praise the sun" thing but I do not get it ._. is it some kind of reference?

Ogre Time Yay

Praise the Sun!
If only I could be so grossly incandescent...

Edge

whitespirit Avatar
I keep seeing that "praise the sun" thing but I do not get it ._. is it some kind of reference?
Google says it has something to do with the game Dark Souls.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Garage Trashcan

Edge Avatar
whitespirit Avatar
Google says it has something to do with the game Dark Souls.
It's also the name of the exotic perk on the armor Heart of Praxic Fire in Destiny.

...which is a reference to Dark Souls >.>
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

whitespirit

huh ... o.o *blinks* the things you learn!