Main Menu

Car go boom.

Started by Vincent07, Mar 07, 2015, 05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vincent07

Just a quick heads up on some things.

My car kicked the bucket yesterday.  Engine is toast, do not pass go, definitely do not collect $200.  Right now I am scrambling to find some way to get to work this next week that doesn't involve an expensive cab ride. ($30 each way)  Not to mention that I have -nothing- available to buy a vehicle right now and I need one yesterday.

I'll be about as I can over the next few days, but it's likely best if you take any non-critical administrative issues to one of the other three admins.
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Edge

Suuuuuucks. Good luck with the recovery.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

sinisteromnibus

I know we don't do this often...or at all, but considering Vince's livelihood is on the line here, perhaps we can - as a community - come together to help him out? Vince if you have a paypal, maybe people can donate what we can to help you out. We don't have a large community, and lots of us are strapped for cash, but anything should help, right?

Vincent07

I do not. I've had issues with paypal and so have not used them in years.
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Arya

Set up an account, and I can provide a small token of sort.  

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Vincent07

This is... not something I would normally ask, but my job and everything is kind of on the line here.

So if anyone is willing and able to assist with a donation through paypal, my e-mail is Draega07(at)gmail.com

Nymera

Vincent, I will download you a new car.  According to the music industry it should be no harder than downloading a movie!

In seriousness, this sucks.  :(

Nokteronoth

I can't do much until I'm done with probate court, but I'll toss a little bit in the pot.

~BR

onivel

Dude.. that sooo suck.. sorry to hear it.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Calabask

I'd help ya, but I'm strapped for cash myself.