Main Menu

Never liked the month of May...

Started by Nevermore, May 22, 2015, 07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nevermore

So, as most have seen I've been on less and less. The husband and I have had illness, followed by these things called "responsibilities," followed by home improvement issues, and finally our guest room has been getting quite the work out. 

So lots of extra curricular things going on that should..*Fingers crossed* be getting over this weekend. Therefore letting me get back to my relax rp and return to my regularly scheduled quest and such. 

Hope to see you all in game, 

Nevermore

thorien

Good luck with fending off RL! We will be waiting for you when you'll be ready. :)

onivel

You know we'll be here. Take care of yourself and see you soon : )
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Goat

Miss you! Hope things work out well soon!

Mystic Warden

I miss you! I hope you can sort things out good! :)
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords

Arya

Take care! The game will be here when you return.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Deleted

Hope things improve for you soon!

valiea987

trylobyte

Hope it all gets better for you!

Nevermore

Well, I've gained another obligation. I will have to be gone most of the summner but plan to be about august. I will be able to log on here and there and hope to get to catch you all then. Take care!

Nokteronoth

We'll miss you Nevermore! Come back to us eventually. x.x

~BR

theshobit

I'd miss you, but you are going to keep in touch. I'll send cookies!

Mystic Warden

Go girl and set things right! We will be here for you! :)
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords

onivel

Take care of yourself hun. Do what you need to do. We'll miss you and we'll be here for you when you are able.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.