Main Menu

What is your character's favorite pizza?

Started by TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames, Jun 02, 2015, 08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames

It has to be three toppings. No more, no less.
But the toppings can be anything. Literally. Anything at all. No holds barred.

Arya

Daeatria: vegetarian.

Fade: the more meat, and raw meat, the better. >.>

Talysiana: likely hates pizza, despite enjoying things worse for you than pizza. xD
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Edge

Kestal: Meat Lover's - pepperoni, sausage, canadian bacon.

Megan: Different toppings every time, constantly trying new combinations.

Kendaku: Mushrooms, peppers, lobster.

Caprice: A variety of spicy toppings, varying from time to time, but probably primarily various peppers and things like excess garlic.

Aida: I'm not super familiar with Middle Eastern food, but it would be something composed similarly.

Eden: Venison and veggies.

Edge: Steak, steak, and steak.

Faethe: Varies, but always overcooked to the point of nearly burnt.

Raven: Probably not a pizza fan at all.

Cyrillia: Some kind of seafood mix.

Shezzarin: Small game meat (rabbit, squirrel, snake, etc.) plus veggies and mushrooms.

Xion: Three different kinds of cheese, no other toppings.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

ladybug

Xavier - "Ken, why did you give this delivery boy directions to our house? Now people know where to find me when I'm trying to read."
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Arya

Edge Avatar

Aida: I'm not super familiar with Middle Eastern food, but it would be something composed similarly.

Curry pizza or tzakitzaki sauce and gyro, depending on where in West Asia. And PC preferences, obv.

~Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Atomic Twinkie

Amaiss: Cream Cheese, Prawns, and Anchovies

Vlad: Deer, Boar, and Steak

Goirin: Berries, Stewed Venison, and Mushrooms

Clay: Beef (blue), Bacon, and Chicken - in fact, fuck the bready part, just those three.