Main Menu

Where I've been.

Started by Vincent07, Jul 31, 2015, 10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vincent07

Most of you are aware I'm in school on top of working full time presently, which accounts for much of my reduced presence of late.  However, the rest is sadly due to other matters.  Specifically, my Grandfather passed away suddenly a few days ago, so things have been rather upside down.
To top it off, my AC unit decided to die as we got a heat wave, so sitting in front of my overheating laptop in near triple digit temperatures has not been high on my list.

I'll be about on the forums, and I've a rather large update in the works, but I'm not likely to be in-game too much over the next few days until it cools off a bit.
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

sinisteromnibus

Take your time, man. As soon as we can we're going to send some cash your way to help out. Things are just tight here at the moment due to the bank screwing us on a loan.

Wittle Dreamer

I am very sorry to hear that these things happened to you. :( I hope you will get well and your AC will get repaired or the heatwave goes away. If you need anything please drop a PM and I will do my best to help out.

Deleted

So sorry to hear about your grandfather.

The other stuff is just awful added to it.  Wish I could help you more.  Take care of yourself.

Nevermore

Deepest condolences on the passing of your grandfather. Its never easy to lose a loved one. Take care and no worries.

onivel

So sorry to hear of your grandfather's passing. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Arya

My condolences.  Like I said on the phone, I will be checking on you regularly.  Once I have my own funds replenished, I will see what I can do.

Best wishes,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

I hope things settle Vince.  The last one that needs intensity right now is you.

Sorry to hear about your Grand Father.  

Colin Mack

Sorry to hear that. Thoughts are with you.