Main Menu

Request your Lowpoly!

Started by Wittle Dreamer, Nov 04, 2015, 09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wittle Dreamer

Hello there you lovelies. I am currently learned Gameart and 3D animation. This includes making 3D models, etc. I was planning to make some for nwn too! So if you got a model you would really like, post it here.

REQUIREMENTS: You will need to put in the Side-View of your weapon that you want. That is the bare minimum! If you get me a side and front view you can expect even more accurate results.

Let the requests commence!

Edge

So if I read this right, you're offering to make new weapon models?

If so, that's awesome =)

I'll get back to you after I get home tonight, so I can look in the toolset and see which weapons actually need new appearances. I'm pretty sure we're plenty good on longswords and greatswords, for example ;)
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Wittle Dreamer

Yep! Such I am! Sticking to weapons and the like for now. I have no experience with armor thus far or character models. But will down the line.

foo

I really would like to see a sequence of historically based weapons that we don't see in NWN, i can provide some drawings. Also, in the future, lets talk armors, because I work on armor with a guy who used to work at the royal armory in london :D

Wittle Dreamer

I was thinking about going for the classic weapons, focusing on blunts and axes. Put in a 'Rabenschnabel' and the like! I will keep you posted foo when I feel comfortable with armors! But feel free to post concept art for weapons right now!

foo

I think I'll provide you models for lanschnects, some historically accurate falcions, Also NWN could use some great accurate axes, and I can certainly provide some drawings for them.

Wittle Dreamer

Working on this one right now. I think it is going great thus far. Need the handle and then some more details before I texture it. Then I got to see how I can import it into nwn and convert it into a hak file.

allatum

How about making scythes as weapons look how an actual weapon scythe should look?

Ebola Lola

Yea Scythes would be nice.

Vincent07

Keep in mind, weapons for NWN need to be segmented (top / mid / bottom).  You may want to ask around in the custom content section of the official forums if you're unfamiliar with how to do this, or how to get them to work right within NWN.
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel