Main Menu

Anyone willing to run odd playtime roleplays?

Started by , Dec 15, 2015, 07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deleted

Hey all,

So I've been enjoying the server for about a month and a half, and I'm really enjoying it here so far. And I've been fortunate to happen upon my first event in that time.

I'd love to quest more, and the way the mechanics run, it's almost a necessity. I have one huge problem.

Whereas most people get to play their games in the evenings, or even afternoons, the only time I can get any assurance of fairly uninterrupted playtime is morning times. I have time to myself between 8am and 2-ish pm every day, central US time (that's GMT-6). Any and all time after that, is completely random and when I have the opportunity, and not able to be planned in advance.

So, that in mind, I'm curious to know what players and admins have that time frame in their schedules? Am I sort of stuck with grinding and random RP? (Not that the rest isn't fun, I'd just actually like to be able to forward a character story.

Nokteronoth

forums.cormyrdalelands.com/index.php?topic=308

Get To Know Your DMs has most of their playtimes, on average, though they change as much as the rest of us due to pesky RL.

~BR

foo

Any of your characters could probably tag along with a Thira-themed event. Just let me know :D