Main Menu

SAO Abridged

Started by onivel, Nov 16, 2015, 05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onivel

As most know I'm a fan f anime and I look for ones to watch with my daughter who has gotten into anime as well. So naturally we started watching Sword Art Online. Loved the series as did my daughter. it got a bit dark at some places, but was very well done. Not too long ago I stumbled on this.. SAO Abridged. A spoof show based on the series with an new voice track. I have laughed my ass off through the whole thing.

You'll want a base knowledge of the original to really appreciate all the humor, but even without I think you will still find this pretty funny.

They only have 8 episodes done so far. But they are gold.

Episode 1 here

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Nevermore

.... As someone who LOVES the original.. you have just made my month, Oni. Thank you for finding this.

Autumn

I have seen this AND DBZ abridged.....and I will warn you all now.....

THESE WILL RUIN YOU FOR THE ORIGNALS!!    I mean I watch DBZ kai and go.....Wait that's not what he's supposed to say.....where's the KO counter?!?!?   This is So dull.......

Fire Wraith

"No language on earth has a word for how little I care.
A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of fucks I do not give."

:D

youtu.be/Oh8AsXWcBbc?t=3m32s

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

onivel

FW ... you picked out one of my favorite quotes from the whole series !

Please donate to the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Vincent07

But, I've got good news! You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Cause he's right here... and he's fresh out of mercy.

"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Autumn

FYI Folks.....some _jerks_  keep flagging their latest videos so they have to constantly re-upload em.....so if you find out who does that for fun

*BREAK THIER KEYBOARDS!!!!!*