Main Menu

Spell focus Conjuration - Greater Conj - Epic Conj focus

Started by destinysdesire, Dec 05, 2015, 03:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

destinysdesire

Okay, many servers I have played on have this feat have the effect of boosting your summons to make them a bit stronger, in some cases for summoning skeletons it would even allow you to summon 2 undead until you got to the spell of Mummy dust, for mages and druids otherwise it would summon a monster one level over the caster spell. So far from what I have been told, it only effects duration (( According to Fire Wraith who for note was not 100% sure on this without going to Vincent )) Can we look at upgrading this please? 
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

Vincent07

They boost duration here,  as I shortened the default durations a fair bit.  Summoned creatures are all going to re-balanced at some point.
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Deleted

Incidentally, what -is the new default duration /level of a summon, or is it not /level?

Garage Trashcan

Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich