Main Menu

New Players

Started by Ryoko Honda, Nov 19, 2015, 02:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glassmonkey

Hello there! I came across this place and thought I'd pop my head in to see.
I like the promotion of immersive RP here. Hope you don't mind if I drop in for a spin?

Edge

Absolutely, we'll just need you to sign this small stack of documents here... and here... and here... and initial here... sign here and here... and here... and ....
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

glassmonkey

LOL! Yes, more paperwork! Woohoo!  XD

foo

Edge Avatar
Absolutely, we'll just need you to sign this small stack of documents here... and here... and here... and initial here... sign here and here... and here... and ....
OOOH, you forgot to notorize it, you'll have to go back to the end of the line, and fill out the form TPS-123-98 and have that stamped by a sponsoring government...

Atomic Twinkie

Remember to use blue in #614.5 - #614 is too little, and #615 is too much. #616 is waaaay off!

glassmonkey

Thanks. *Eyes them warily in case they are Vogons of the Galactic Hyperspace Planning Council*

Mystic Warden

They are. Be careful. Be very-very-very careful...
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords

Atomic Twinkie

Would you like to hear some poetry? *Clears throat*

glassmonkey