Main Menu

Winter Update, 2015

Started by Arya, Dec 05, 2015, 01:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

So, I just turned in my last final for the semester, and am now antsy and waiting for my grades, hoping I received A's despite my full-time status and 30 hours/week work load I did most weeks.

This is me tentatively saying I will have just a little more free time on my hands.

With that said, I have found myself occupying my free time with non-game related stuff, and that might be even moreso the case this coming Spring 2016, as I look at possible Aikido classes and dance classes in the area. Or even just plain-out yoga again. Not to mention my social life has picked up rather quickly since my arrival to this area. And my writing needs some love after weeks of neglect.

All the same, it seems you guys will be stuck with me a little more often than before for this month. I am not planning much over the holidays except possibly visiting relatives a little - weather permitting. And of course: I will want to pick up hours at my two jobs whenever possible.

I hope all of you have been doing awesome! I see there are some new folks in and I want to say hi in-game sometime!

Sincerest blessings,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

onivel

Hope to see you IG soon : )
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Valimar Dragonbane

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

whitespirit

We will be here :) take good care of yourself!!

Mystic Warden

Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords