Main Menu

Break from Responsibilities

Started by , Dec 09, 2015, 12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deleted

For the forseeable future (at least until finals for school are done), I'm taking a break from admin stuff.  For multiple reasons, I need a break from all the stress.  I'll run the events scheduled, but not much more than that.

Please continue to send any concerns to the admin team.  Thank you.

Dismus

Get some rest! I know it can be demanding up there!

Nevermore

Indeed! Get some rest, things have been to crazy busy this last while.  

destinysdesire

Have a great rest Bella! Hope you feel better and less stressed soon! Good luck on the finals!!!
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

onivel

Totally understand.. take care of yourself. We'll be here.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Arya

Everyone needs a little breathing room. And being an admin, especially one who actively deals with public relations and trying to keep everyone at ease, is not easy work. One reason why I never tried to be one, especially with the amount of political demands in the real world.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Deleted

Final grades submitted Thursday... so I'm back!

Not that I really took much of a break.  >.<  But it did help!

destinysdesire

Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

valiea987

Welcome back, and yay about grades!

FaeFae

Welcome back from your micro nap!