Main Menu

Gone for a bit

Started by Silveryfeather, Jan 15, 2016, 04:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silveryfeather

So! My lovely husband gave me a few wonderful games for christmas. Amongst them The Witcher III. And guess what happened? Yeaaah..i got hooked. So, i'll be away for a while.
About some of my characters whereabouts:

Mari'asha met an pianist in Suzail and is developing a show with her. They plan to tour Cormyr.

Fred is..probably lying somewhere in a ditch, drunk like a skunk.

Anaeniel has dissapeared in the forest, tending to some druidic matter.

Zaeth is around and checks whatever messages reach him at the Drunken Badger, occasionally.

I'll be back for sure!
Enjoy yourselves

Silveryfeather

Garage Trashcan

I know the feel. 40 hours into Dragon Age Inquisition and I've barely scratched the surface. It's intimidating at this point.

Still butthurt that I messed up my Blackwall romance 20 hours in and I'm too stubborn to restart, especially after all this time invested.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Yaldabaoth

We'll be here when you return.  Unless we aren't, because you abandoned us and we abandoned the server in turn.  You terrible person.

tarriel

*puts down Fallout 4* Wait... what? What's happening? Where am I?

theshobit

Teehee. See you guys when you emerge. *hugs* : )

Silveryfeather

So...my graphics card broke..gone until its fixed. And just when I started playing again *sigh*

Arya

*Comforts Silver!*

I hope you can resolve it soon. :-( We miss seeing you around.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Fire Wraith

So what you're saying is, you're stuck on console for a bit? :(

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."