Main Menu

Waiting for a new CD key...

Started by TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames, Mar 21, 2016, 04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames

...is pain.

Got a new PC (as in a NEW PC, not just a new-to-me PC) and just hit spring break, so y'all should see more of me soon. Just have to get that CD key from GOG so I can play online again, being that my old SSD can't plug into my tower. No biggie, though.

Yay!

Dismus

Deleted

I might have a spare CD key laying around here...  but YAY for new computers!  (Boo for having to redownload haks and wait on CD keys.)

As a note, you'll need to move characters over to a new GSID thanks to our verification system.

Myv

If you can find a way to access your old SSD you can just pull the old keys from the nwncdkey.ini file in your install directory.

Valimar Dragonbane

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames

belladonna Avatar
Mar 21, 2016 16:56:44 GMT -5  @belladonna said:
I might have a spare CD key laying around here...  but YAY for new computers!  (Boo for having to redownload haks and wait on CD keys.)

As a note, you'll need to move characters over to a new GSID thanks to our verification system.
As I have just found out upon being booted a billion times! :P

Was hopping on here to make a post asking about that when I saw this. Preemptive problem solving!

Deleted

Hey, I tried to warn you!  :P

Deleted

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames Avatar
belladonna Avatar
Mar 21, 2016 16:56:44 GMT -5  @belladonna said:

As I have just found out upon being booted a billion times! :P

Was hopping on here to make a post asking about that when I saw this. Preemptive problem solving!

And your characters are transferred!