Main Menu

Val and RJ, Summer Holiday!

Started by Valimar Dragonbane, Jun 19, 2016, 05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valimar Dragonbane

RJ and I will be gone from the 20th to 28th, visiting a certain Goat and Foxywife.

Assume my peeps are around and doing some routine training or something. RJ can chime in with what her peoples are doing. :P
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

destinysdesire

Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

Goat

Huzzah!  Such excitement, so wow!

allatum

realityjumper

Proof that we all exist and didn't explode the state by being together will be forthcoming. So far, this has been an AMAZING trip. Rather sad we're down to just a few days left :(

Priya is likely alting between being a homebody, helping divine a caravan, and scouting / pushing herself towards a quest goal. Tindra is working the orphanage, helping a few littles get settled in new homes. Celi is nose-deep at the Leaves. Timir (as usual) is helping some nearby farmer. Lena is busy figuring out how this mom thing works before she gets serious about training again. Anyone else, I'll let you know later!
"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

Goat

Totally best week ever!  And we didn't completely wreck the east coast!

Arya

Awww! Making me all sad that I did not get the library job in Salem.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow