Main Menu

Reality Jumper fall schedule

Started by realityjumper, Aug 15, 2016, 01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

realityjumper

Hope everyone will be patient with me as things get rolling again!

Other than my regular 40 -hour week: Arya just left from a long visit with us, this coming weekend I have a retreat, next weekend I'm in a play, the weekend after I'm visiting my dad, the weekend after... well! I'll be getting back to at least one of the quests I've planned! :)

Grad classes start again this Thursday. I'm secretary for a student organization, I'll be presenting at a big NDLA conference the end of this month, and I have another conference in November I'll be flying to.

On the plus side, my class only goes until mid-October this semester!

I will continue with the personal quests in my queue for y'all, and will be trying to get the next leg of the Virtues up, as well as a few FTTs. Please just PM me if you want someone special in game or would like me to run something! I'm looking forward to the fun adventures you all let me run for you!

RJ

"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

Arya

Life comes first.

I am kind of wondering how you can do it, and am wondering how I will manage my own semester. *Sweatdrop!*

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow