Main Menu

Reduced Availability/Play Times

Started by sinisteromnibus, Aug 20, 2016, 07:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sinisteromnibus

Hey everyone,

So I started teaching this week - which I've mentioned a ton because it's super exciting - but that means that during the week my play times will be much more limited over the coming months. Some of you may have already noticed this.

I will still try to be on for at least an hour or two daily (mostly late in the evenings EST) and on the weekends I should have a bit more time (also likely in the evenings), but many of you are aware that teaching is a job that extends well beyond the classroom, and I teach at a Title 1 school so there's a lot of extra work I have to do for the students and limited resources to work with.

Anyway, just wanted everyone to know where I'm at and what I'm up to.

Keep being awesome, y'all!

Arya

Like I said in other threads, IRL comes first! It sounds like you are living your dreams, and it is awesome when people can aspire for such rewarding goals!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow