Main Menu

That time of year...

Started by , Jul 31, 2016, 11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deleted

The school year starts earlier and earlier, I swear.  August 1st is my first required day back for teaching, with August 4th being our first day of school.

Needless to say, my free time is about to evaporate quicker than a monsoon rain on the Arizona sidewalks.  Working about 60 hours a week does that.

I will still be trying to keep Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings open.  I promise I'm not abandoning Stonehaven, but it's going to progress rather slowly from here on out.  (Not... that... we were progressing that fast anyway, I know.)

For those I RP with, I'm more than open to RPing via post in PMs or on the forum (or heck, even Skype).  :)

LETOs will be done on the weekends, or Monday evenings at the latest.

we love you Bella.  And that's waaaaaaay to early to start, but then we have summer break to begin with, some countries don't.

Arya

I am a few weeks from that phase myself, from the library/information side. Keep us informed!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

ladybug

Know the feeling, Bella. We don't start for a couple weeks, but I am also feeling the panic. Solidarity!
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Dismus

Good Luck with your first day back!

onivel

Take care... my little sister and one of my sister-in-laws are teachers. I know there is a ton of work involved. Especially beginning of the year prep. Good luck.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Valimar Dragonbane

Boo for this time of the year!
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

onivel

A little something off my sister's Facebook wall for you.

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Remmy

Oof. Good luck with the new semester starting. Hopefully it doesn't drive you too bonkers. :)

Deleted

So... this week I'll be MIA even more than usual.  In-laws are here to see the grandkid, and we're planning a trip to the Grand Canyon.  At best, I might be on Skype occasionally.

Arya

Intense week! I wish you guys the best. :-)

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow