Main Menu

Delays and Reduced Playtime

Started by , Feb 06, 2017, 03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deleted

In addition to my oh-so-fun work schedule, my family will be growing by one more future girl gamer in late May.  Unlike my previous pregnancy, this one has had several health complications (nothing dangerous, but definitely draining).  I'm still recovering from my latest bout of colds and sinus infections.

What this means is that in spite of my best efforts, LETO requests and other similar miscellaneous admin requests may experience delays of anywhere from a few days to a few weeks.  I apologize for that in advance.

Also, my playtime has noticeably taken a hit.  I'm typically available only on Monday, Friday, and Saturday evenings.

Arya

Take care of yourself! :-( Seeing health problems from staff makes me sad.

Let us know if we can do anything to help!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

*Many well wishes and thanks for the work done especially in the light of the real stuff going on.*

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Darvins

Meep Bella you take care of you, and meep I think we all understand and yay for the baby being healthy

bracethyself

Sending out thoughts and prayers for a smooth last few weeks and delivery.

I hope things turn out well for you, Bella.  Prayers are in my heart and head for you and yours.  

daphne

All the best Bella.  Thinking good thoughts and praying to the Goddess for you.

Arya

Wow! Life really has sucked the game energy out of you. Glad you are doing alright, though. :-)

As always, let us know when/if you need anything, even if just some sublimated game time.

Best,
Arya