Main Menu

A brief note on some of the recent request delays.

Started by Vincent07, Feb 16, 2014, 11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vincent07

For those unaware, my classes resumed recently.  Between that and a full time work schedule that often involves horridly early hours, I've been rather distracted.

I'll try to get things caught up over the next few weeks, but in the meantime, thanks for your patience.  As always, if you think something has been lost in the request pile, do feel free to PM me.  That's usually the quickest way to get my attention on any particular matter.
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Fire Wraith

As for me, I've been adjusting to a new nighttime work schedule (12 hour graveyard shifts).  I've also been hesitant to tackle stuff when I feel like I don't know what's going on, so that's affected it as well.  I'm getting back up to speed, though, and should be able to help as well.
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."