Main Menu

Planning a vacation

Started by realityjumper, Feb 07, 2014, 01:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

realityjumper

Sorry I haven't done much DMing, folks! There was a plague that overtook our household (nasty high temps, low oxygen for me, yada yada...), then trying to get caught up with real life between that, snow storms, and all the regular stuff and things that were already scheduled.

Valimar and I will be going on vacation Feb 19 and gone through around Mar 2.

If anyone would like something small between now and Feb 19, just send me a pm; I'll be happy to do it! Otherwise, look forward to Peanut quests again starting in march!

Thanks again for your patience. Promise to be back up to speed next month!

RJ

"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

Ogre Time Yay

Very well deserved, you two have a good one!

onivel

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Darvins

*hugs* have a good holiday!

realityjumper

And off we go! I'll try to check in on the forums a bit while gone, but we're mostly unplugging. Be prepared... I have some great bi-monthly one-off quests coming up starting after I get back!

Now officially gone until Mar 3! See everyone then!

"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

Deleted

Valimar Dragonbane

And we've made a safe return from the land of sunshine and gators!  Unfortunately, it's still cold here. :(  Still, good vacation and we should be back online sometime tomorrow afternoon.
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow