Main Menu

Mastery of Shapes

Started by Carrot, Jan 20, 2014, 09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carrot

When I went to test Perry's shiny new War Wizard IFF ability, I couldn't figure out how to activate it.  I searched for documentation, but couldn't find any posts other than Vince's entry on the Archmage feats; I know this used to require a widget, which had to be switched on to keep you from frying your party.  I guess I could go to the OOC arena to check it out, but, for the sake of other inquiring minds, how exactly does the feat Mastery of Shapes work?

Garage Trashcan

I was under the impression that things marked as Neutral just weren't hit by things anymore. Didn't think it needed a widget. Your best bet, as always, instead of asking the question is to just test it yourself with some people in the OOC arena (now accessed using the /arena command).
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Vincent07

You won't be able to use it until I fix the feat listing in the hak to be accessible by the War Wizard class.
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Carrot

Cool, and thanks for the prompt reply.