Main Menu

Happy Birthday, Silverfeather!

Started by Arya, Mar 14, 2014, 02:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

Happy B-Fricken day, Silverfeather! 

Thank you for your wonderful awesomeness, roleplay, and complex characters - and that kindness and yet honest nature you bring to us.  I hope you have a wonderful birthday!  

...And do not listen to them if they say there is such thing as too much booze.  Granted, last time I got wasted badly, I goosed.  >.>

Sincerely,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Valimar Dragonbane

Happy B-day, Silver.  Do something suitably German!
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

daphne

Awww!  Happy birthday you marvelous you, you!

carp6

Happy b-day enjoy your day and night!

Happy Birthday Silverfeather!  

I hope you have lots of fun!

rixeth

realityjumper

To quote Kermit the Frog: *waves arms around like crazy* YEEEEYYYYY!
"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

Ogre Time Yay

*Is on the floor dead, with "Happy Birthday" written on the floor with his own blood.*

Darvins

Erm... well after Ogre not sure what to say so I'll just back away slooowwwly and say happy Birthday!

onivel

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Deleted

theshobit

Masque

Silveryfeather

Thank you so much, all of you! <3