Main Menu

Baby schedule....

Started by Jerrick, May 18, 2020, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerrick

So, the GF and I had a baby in Jan. This means that with the whole Covid thing going on ... not only am I stay-at-home Dad'ing this thing, but there's no such thing as a break or babysitters for us. Baby respects no game time, nor schedules, so I haven't been around, but as things even out with her schedule, I'm trying again. I hope to see you all in game with Rhia and Jerrick soon! <3 

I will likely AFK a lot, and suddenly, so please be patient! 

TanoXeneize

Welcome back! And understandable :)

canticleofcocytus

Family comes first. We're glad to see you back on!

Arya

What is said! Family first. Welcome back!

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

kingofaquilonia

Hey man you know I got your back. I'll always be happy to see ya. Look forward to seeing you around again soon. I'm honestly kinda bad at RPing without a partner to bounce off of.

Melody

Yay!! I hope you can play as often as possible, I miss you!
"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

Jerrick

Embra

Congratulations Pop!!

Valimar Dragonbane

Awesome! Hopefully the little tyke will figure out that dad needs his me time, too. Or figures out how to sleep through the night!
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Shantis

Congratulations! :D

I'm happy for the news and all the best for you!