Main Menu

Selune's Clergy

Started by misfit, Feb 12, 2014, 11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

misfit

Are there any active characters that are primarily clerics or overt followers of Selune? If so, I'd love to hear what plot things you might have going on. My monk, Akira, has a connection to her, but it's something I just simply don't know what to do with yet. Thanks.

Arya

I had a person not too long ago, convert to her. But she is not clergy.  I really have not seen much activity of Selunites since my return.  At least nothing on part of the PCs.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

The Red Mage

There are several PCs affiliated with Selune, but I don't think any of them are active at the moment.

Goat

*waves* I'm working on coming back!  Would love a Selune buddy!  *posting a month late!*

Goat

Actually, are there any other Selunites around?  We used to have a small faction and I'd love to get that set up again if there's enough interest!

Arya

I have had Taly'siana peek in weekly to biweekly, and can have her about a little more.  Actually thought of bringing her out in the recent plot stuff!
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

ClockworkMayhem

Mouse is Selunite, but not clergy. Amari is a cleric of Selune. :P

allatum

I'm playing Anisa again! She's a Silverstar, but from Ranger rather than cleric. Not sure how that counts for clergy.

Goat

Mwahahaha. We are multiplying.  I know there used to be a faction forum on the old boards, but know it sorta died due to lack of interest in the faction.  Hopefully we can make things work to our favor and get the ball rolling again over the next few months!