Main Menu

Hallo!

Started by MadPhase, Apr 26, 2014, 07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadPhase

So...I don't think I've ever played here before, but I've honestly played so much NWN that I don't remember.

Anyway, Hello. Got bitten by the NWN bug. Again. For the umpteenth time, and it was tough finding a server that's actually still alive. I'm glad I've found one that's firmly Forgotten Realms based that's still kickin' though! I can't wait to get to roll up a new character :3 Working on the concept and a few other things now.

Look forward to seeing you all in game. I probably know some , or a lot of you, or not. I don't know. I last really played over two years ago over at Cormanthor so..who knows anything. :3

EDIT:  Oh, we're going to have to resize that signature, or remove it or something. Sorry.

Deleted

LOVE the avatar.

Welcome to the madness.

Arya

Welcome!

Try not to kill anyone...yet. ;-)

Ahem.  Cookies and chocolates are widely served here.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Goat

Welcome!  Can't wait to meet ya in game and let the awesomeness of roleplaying begin!

Darvins

Welcome welcome ignore the mad people... well actually don't since thats about 90% of the server, the rest are insane.

MadPhase

Can I be mad and insane? :)
Also, just in case my avatar didn't make it obvs:
GSID is IDreamofDaleks. Find me :D

modronlove

Ya, that avatar is Win.  Glad you have joined us :D

Atomic Twinkie

Ladies~

Welcome to the server! If you need anything let me know! I'll bug you in game too!