Main Menu

Aid to help with your creativity

Started by Mystic Warden, Jun 23, 2014, 07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystic Warden

Last evening I had an excellent RP with LB7's character Silvia, who is brand new in Arabel. As a welcome gift, also to help her get her bearings with her new life Sindel did a tarot reading for her.

This gave me the idea, that it might help out those, too, who started a new character and looking for ideas to flesh it out, or got into a creativity crysis with their already existing ones. Tarot holds a mirror before you and allows you to see yourself from a different angle, offering an other point of view. This could be true for your character's life as well. So I encourage everybody OOCly as well to come ICly to Sindel if you have a blockade of imagination and/or looking for a new angle for your character. Many times it helps your dried up creativity juices flowing again.

Not to mention that the more you incorporate from the readings into your character the more will Sindel have the reputation of a true truthsayer.  ;)

(Of course, there are no obligations in these regard.)
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords

This is a great idea and it sounds really fun, but there's always been a part of me that wants you to work for it and guess and make it a puzzle because I enjoy puzzles.  But your idea's grand, and there's a lot of chars I have that are real pieces of work to being very fun and simple to understand.  So i'll look forward to meeting your chars in game.  

Ogre Time Yay

Sounds like a splendid idea!
My characters (who are all very fucked in the head... Except Rene, he's pretty sane.) will be paying Sindel a visit soon for this! :D
Sadly Fenar the Wild won't be able to make it, since recently he killed himself... But he'll be there in spirit!

Mystic Warden

sornduskryn Avatar
This is a great idea and it sounds really fun, but there's always been a part of me that wants you to work for it and guess and make it a puzzle because I enjoy puzzles.  But your idea's grand, and there's a lot of chars I have that are real pieces of work to being very fun and simple to understand.  So i'll look forward to meeting your chars in game.  
The readings can be interpreted on many-many ways. You might consider it a puzzle for yourself.  :)
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords

The Red Mage

I did this for many years on my diviner Cataline. She is more or less just a plot tool, but it is fun to help characters go forward and increase reputation. Best of luck in your endeavors!