Main Menu

Extremely positive view of the server.

Started by kriegeternal, Apr 23, 2022, 03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kriegeternal

Been here closing on two weeks at this point a little under but not by much. Spent ALOT of time on another server. Gotta say after coming here i don't really want to move back to the other. Came into the server discord not even three minutes in i was greeted by an admin and some DMs and a fair number of the online chatters. Super friendly all of them was really inviting. Since then i made my character and began running around the world. Tons of really awesome people in game willing to help new players for whatever reason. Even had one that came up to me and said hey your kinsmen helped me once so i am passing on the favor and gave me a huge amount of buffs before i went into a fight. I've even been active in the discord asking questions... alot honestly perhaps a few to many but everyone has been super responsive and no one has jumped down my throat or anything like they did in the previous server. I've had more DM interaction in the past two weeks then i had in months of the previous server i have been absolutely blown away by it. I've even been spitballing playing a really unsual character rather than dissuade me quite a few people have helped me plan things and get ready for the trials ahead i can expect playing the character as opposed to telling me not to do it or completely baring it from me.

Honestly gotta say with all this in mind i've begun poking buddies of mine and bringing em over because its been so great in such a short period of time. I will no doubt be a long term resident of the server. Keep up the amazing work guys i look forward to seeing all the stuff that happens!

Melody

We're so, so glad to have you here, kriegeternal, and overjoyed to hear that. :) We're all here for you if you need anything and I hope I get to RP with you in game sometime!
"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

rabidbadger31

I picked up NWN EE a couple weeks ago as an extreme nostalgia buy. I haven't played it for over a decade and wasn't expecting to get back into it. Imagine my surprise when I found out there were actual PW servers still running for this game! I jumped in and I was incredibly impressed. Your homebrew rules and mods are fun and cool. The dungeons are well thought out and thoroughly enjoyable. The players are friendly and inviting, and the RP is phenomenal. I just want to thank all of you for building and maintaining such a great server, you should be very proud of yourselves.