Main Menu

I'm Back From Las Vegas

Started by Ogre Time Yay, Jul 14, 2014, 02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ogre Time Yay

For anyone who gives a damn,
I'm back from Vegas.

[EDIT]

By the way, that's why I haven't logged in for a few days, I was in Vegas... *Nod*

Valimar Dragonbane

But did what happened in Vegas, stay in Vegas?

And that's okay, Lena and Alia decorated Hyde's room very nicely while you were out. :P
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Arya

It was decorated in nice, pink, frilly princess linens, too!  Just for you!

*Duck.*

~Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

realityjumper

F*** no! Lena shares that space! The only use for froof is as bandages!

And Lena loves gambling. Hope you won something! See you in game soonly!

"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

Nevermore

Welcome back to you and James's player..Why do I think his real name is James also.. Huh.

Ogre Time Yay

Thanks folks,
I should be logging back on again soonish, was just getting settled back in. Seems the trip to Vegas was what I needed for inspiration to come back to me, and I hit the ground running upon return, I have joined yet another DeviantArt contest, this one having to do with making an illustration from an event in one of Edgar Allen Poe's stories (I chose The Tell-Tale Heart). So expect to see me around on CD soon, but also expect me to be multitasking with this contest.

Maybe this will be the year I beat the competition.

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames

Fun fact: My real name is something you'd probably see/read/hear in some kind of weird sci-fi thing, so I've made it a vow to give my characters super ordinary names.

It's a good conversation starter, though.

Oh yeah, and glad to be back! :D

Fire Wraith

Hope you had fun!  Vegas is always interesting.  Doesn't look like I'll be going this year... I usually head to Defcon, but not til next year at least.  Oh well. :)
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."