Main Menu

Where'd Vincent go?

Started by Vincent07, Aug 06, 2014, 06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vincent07

Some of you likely noticed I haven't been around and also the lack of updates over the last few months.

Suffice to say, work and a few personal issues decided to kick me in the balls.  Working 50-60+ hours a week has not left me with much time to play, or motivation to do any build work.

Luckily, my schedule seems to be calming down, so I can get back to the stuff I enjoy.  Module updates will resume shortly, and then I shall be getting back into the haks for that even larger update.

As always, if I'm not about, you can either PM me or message me on Skype.  If you do send a Skype contact request, please include who you are in the message so I don't ignore it.
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Arya

Unforgiven.

Hear me?

UNFORGIVEN, FOOL.

No moar reasoning. Moar killing.

Well, considering that I have been occupied with job or job-search related things for similar hours a week, I can relate. :-)  I pray things calm down for you!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Atomic Twinkie

How dare you? We all trusted in you, and this is how you repay us?

YOU DARE WORK SO MANY HOURS?! YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ON ANAKIN!

Autumn

MEh  We still love vinnie

Arya

Love? Hells no.

HE IS GETTING THE HATE.

>.>

~Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow