Main Menu

Regarding Sindel's life in Arabel

Started by Mystic Warden, Jun 19, 2014, 05:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystic Warden

Okay, I bought the tarot deck and it works perfectly! But it only contains the 22 Major Arcana cards.

Would it be possible to include the minor arcana cards as well? The suits are the Cups, Pentacles, Swords and Wands. Each have an Ace, a Page, a Knight, a Queen and a King, and the values from 2 to 10.

Thank you for the efforts! You are really make me a happy little devil! :)
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords

Arya

There are some people who make theurges and those similar in-game, who use the cards for divination tools, though.  Just saying. :-D

Ahem, carry on, pretty people you!

~Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Fire Wraith

We could make one with the full Major and Minor Arcana if desired.  Most people that I've seen just wanted the Major Arcana, so I went with that for starters.  There probably is an eventual size restriction, but we won't hit it with any deck you could actually shuffle.

And yes, all it does right now is deal cards from a deck. There's no magic or game skill involved.

...I make no promises about future decks, as now that I've established a framework, I can make all kinds of Decks.  8-)
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

Mystic Warden

The full tarot deck (major and minor arcana together) is 78 cards.

And yes, I would like to have a full version! Maybe the shop could offer both to cater to all needs...
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense

realityjumper

As another diviner, Priya would love the full set as well. And Mystic, if you want a diviner mage to work with you, let me know. I can put Priya in just about anytime. She works with diviners at the Flame, as well as running her own school on the side.
"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

Mystic Warden

Fire Wraith Avatar
We could make one with the full Major and Minor Arcana if desired.  Most people that I've seen just wanted the Major Arcana, so I went with that for starters.  There probably is an eventual size restriction, but we won't hit it with any deck you could actually shuffle.

And yes, all it does right now is deal cards from a deck. There's no magic or game skill involved.

...I make no promises about future decks, as now that I've established a framework, I can make all kinds of Decks.  8-)
A kind bump on this! But not a strong one... More a caressing kind of bump! Yes, that it is! :)

Mystic Warden

realityjumper Avatar
As another diviner, Priya would love the full set as well. And Mystic, if you want a diviner mage to work with you, let me know. I can put Priya in just about anytime. She works with diviners at the Flame, as well as running her own school on the side.
I will keep it in mind, thanks! But the way Sindel does it it is more a kind of psychotherapy than seeing the future. :)

Fire Wraith

The full deck should now be available in Raven's Plume.
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

Mystic Warden

Yikes! A real surprise gift for me, coming back from vacation! Thanks and have some cookies! :)

Mystic Warden

As we discussed with Firewraith in game, the decks are currently not working, their scripts are broken. :(

Fire Wraith

I sent in a fix to Vincent for the next update, hopefully that takes care of it.