Main Menu

Do you wanna date...

Started by Mystic Warden, Jul 30, 2014, 03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystic Warden

...my avatar? (What, did you expected something else?)  :P

Gosh, this is so good even now. Gotta love these people, and Felicia Day FTW!  8-)

Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords

Goat

This makes me so happy to watch every single time!

aceheart

Add five more Vorks, and five more Zabus, and you have what you'd find in a real guild!

Arya

Never gets old. xD

<3

And a lot of it...yeah.  Good to take humour in this!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Mystic Warden

I like that they also do a tounge-in-cheek approach to all those video clips which try to sell themselves more with being needlessly sexy with lots of sensually-intended self-touching. The way Codex lies on the gold coins during the last verse with hair spread out... or even more the moment when Zaboo sensually pulls over his fingers over Vork's lips. Makes me laugh all the time. :)
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords

Fire Wraith

And here I was thinking it would be something about how old people here were :P

(Obligatory xkcd: )

You ARE getting older, though.
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."