Main Menu

Hell on Earth!

Started by morwen, Aug 28, 2014, 12:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

morwen

That's where I work. I had to take a pretty bad job. Many people have worse, so I'm not going to grouse about it. The upshot is, I have zero energy to do much but sit and look at YouTube after dinner. Things change and will change again. Hopefully I'll see you...all or some of you again soon. 'Soon' being relative

Mystic Warden

*hugs and whispers calming words into your ear*
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords

Atomic Twinkie

You better come back or else Mystic Warden's gonna get Amazon on your candy ass!

(But seriously, sucks about the whole tired thing, hope to see you soon :( )

Colin Mack

Hope your okay Morwen i know how hard things can get and what it's like when you have a hellish job.

We love ya Morwee.  Uh, from someone who'se had crappy jobs before, I understand and send positive vibes your way.  Chin up babe and remember, friends here care bunches.

Ogre Time Yay

I hope things get better soon, I know what it's like to be in a job that drains you like that. We'll be here when you get back.

Arya

We both talked about having a job like that now...  And it is even more strenuous when you are searching for work still on the side for something better!  Hopefully things work out for you soon.  I know I have been kind of fickle lately with the present IRL stress.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Colin Mack

*gives Arya hugs too* When i win the lottery i'll pay for you both to play okay *nods*

onivel

*totally hiring Arya as a PA if I hit Powerball*
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Arya

...I am good for that sort of work! <.<  It will help me pay off loans and get back to school for a more technical degree, that.

~Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

onivel

Arya Kalarathri Avatar
...I am good for that sort of work! <.<  It will help me pay off loans and get back to school for a more technical degree, that.

~Arya

I know you are.. your RP records are better than my taxes!
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Arya

onivel Avatar
I know you are.. your RP records are better than my taxes!
...Only if I could find some way to put that on my resume without looking like I have no life. xD  

Sincerely,
Arya