Main Menu

Free Game Thread!

Started by FaeFae, Oct 08, 2014, 05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FaeFae

thorien

Yes, you definitely want it. I finished it about six times and had great amount of fun. It was one of the best RPG's released since great titles like NwN, BG and PsT. Must have if you don't have it yet.

Remmy

Just a note that this does NOT include the many, many DLCs the game got. Like with some drug dealers the first taste is free while further hits will cost you. :(

thorien

True, though game without DLC's is really good enough. Yes, I know, temptation impossible to resist... *sigh*

Garage Trashcan

Steam often has it on sale with ALL DLC for like $6. Origin is also a garbage platform, as anyone who has actually used Origin will tell you.

DAO spawned Nikolai (to all of your pain) and led me tons of great fun. However, the "origins" don't really matter.

Also it's the same plot as Mass Effect 2.

Also the game never game me the achievement for romancing Liliana, which is obviously the gravest transgression it could have committed and supersedes all other slights against me.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Ogre Time Yay

I thought it was a great game, played it through about six different times, became a fan of it. Saw that Dragon Age 2 was announced and I'm like "YEAH! Bring it on!", then Anders molested me...

._.

thorien

Anders was a disaster in DA2 for me, comparable only to Fenris. Shame, because I really enjoyed Anders when I played Awakening.