Main Menu

Another one bites the dust...!

Started by Goat, Oct 17, 2014, 08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goat

Our router just died.  I am sadface and also upset about having to go buy a new one.  And so the journey begins to entertain myself and lighten the mood and to prevent rage quittings of the internets.  Thus you all get a picture by picture blow of the journey.

Arya

*Comfort!* Sorry to hear. And I was enjoying DMing something for Theodyr, the Selunites, and whoever else he may involve in this upcoming political intrigue.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Goat

Flaw to this plan, I cannot photo document this journey on the cell phone, so you all must wait to we have our interwebs returned to do the pictures.  Fear not.  You shall be spammed.

Goat

And behold!  The dead router of sadness!

And our journey begins.  Obligatory sadface car selfie before the rush drive to the store.

Foxwife was mad.  She was working on a paper for da schools.

We have arrived!  Not pictured (because of safe driving habits, sheesh guys) are us singing in lovely falsetto various Britney Spears and Beyoncé songs on the way to the store.  You guys missed out.  Just sayin'.  "Got me lookin' so crazy right now, your love's got me lookin' so crazy right now!"

Also... why is it when you run into Walmart at night in pajamas, you run into everyone you wouldn't ever want to see you in pajamas? Sheesh.

Running through the store selfie!  Yep.  That's a satyr crossing t-shirt.  Appropriate, I know!

Foxwife, she got distracted.

We found the routers eventually!

Enjoy? Oh I shall, router.  I shall.

The cats came to help set up the new router (And/or fight to the death over the box).

And a few minutes later!  All is right with the world again!

... Thank you for going on that trip with me.  It was awesome, I know.  And I'm sorry you didn't get to sing with us to random Britney Spears and Beyoncé songs.

Garage Trashcan

You guys are like... the cutest couple ever. Just saying.

Also had no clue you had a 360.

Also, you guys should totally get a Wii U if you ever have the money. Mario Kart 8 is baws saws.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

foxwife

I was intending to beat people with frozen fries if it came to that. Also, random late-night food cravings for the win!

So glad to have the internets again. So glad

Aww!
Thank you, Angel!

Atomic Twinkie

Thank you for letting me on that journey with you :D

FaeFae

I, for one, welcome the return of our router overlords.

I feel like I went to Walmart along with you guys. Now I don't need to go shopping tomorrow, right?

ClockworkMayhem

I wish a day/night could pass where I -don't- go to Wal-Mart. It's becoming a place of sadness. Just sayin'. Of course, it's the only place I can get my Tazo giant peach green tea at 3am, so...I endure.

Edge

One of the best things about the new apartment I moved to is that Walmart, Walgreens, Aldi, GameStop, and Great Clips are all within the same five-minute circle.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Arya

I work for competition, so I have to be careful about what I say! So I will say this...

...I enjoy being taken on adventures with the Goat, regardless of us working for competing retail groups. ;-)  

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

SOC_Tessa

modronlove

daphne

LOLOLOL  OK that made my day.  You guys are the awesome-ness.

theshobit

Awwww... congrats on the new addition! *the router*